The 9th annual Jack’n Jill Challenge was held on Sunday 12th May 2019!
Thanks to all participants, organisers, marshals and our sponsors for making this another great year!
Check below for the 2019 results and see you all in 2020!
About The Event
10k-ish of stunning off-road running, virtually no tarmac to be seen. The course takes you through beautiful countryside, rolling fields, hidden valleys, footpaths and woodland tracks, over styles and through the odd river or two!
Starting and finishing from Haydon Que Club, Kilmersdon Road, Radstock, BA3 3QR .
- Main race starts 11.00am; Fun run 10.30am
- Entry fees: £10 affiliated / £12 unattached Fun run: £3
- Ample free parking
- Bar and refreshments stall
- Bag storage
- Race Momento for all finishers
- Minimum age 15 for main race, 7 for fun run
- Prizes for:
- 1st & 2nd senior Male/Female and age graded categories
- 1st team Male/Female (4 to count for men, 4 for ladies)