The club meets for training every Tuesday and Thursday throughout the year at Norton Hill Sports Centre in Midsomer Norton.
Summer Training Programme
April to September Inclusive
Tuesdays: 7:30pm start for the following monthly training sessions:
- 1st Tuesday: 5km time trial
- 2nd Tuesday: Equal Recovery Intervals
(3 minutes fast, 3 minutes jog, total 6 miles in abilty groups)
- 3rd Tuesday: Multi-Terrain Run (5-6 miles)
- 4th Tuesday: Off-Road Hill Repetitions
- 5th Tuesday: Multi-Terrain Run (5-6 miles) or track session
Thursdays: 7:30pm start for speed-work sessions (intervals or pyramid) on the track.
View the summer program Here
Poor weather may mean sessions on the fields are rescheduled at short notice.
Winter Training Programme
October to March Inclusive
Tuesdays and Thursdays: 7:30pm start for the following training sessions:
- 1st Tuesday – Monthly 5km Time Trial
- 2nd Tuesday – Fartlek Run
- 3rd Tuesday – Mile intervals
- 4th Tuesday – Pit-Path Hill Repetitions
- 5th Tuesday Group road run
Thursday’s – Speed sessions, various locations
NOTE: Sessions might change at short notice.
High Visibility Clothing is required for all winter training sessions. A selection of Hi-Viz kit is available to order from the Club Kit Page.