The club meets for training every Tuesday and Thursday throughout the year at Norton Hill Sports Centre in Midsomer Norton.
Winter Training Programme
October to March Inclusive
Tuesdays and Thursdays: 7:30pm start for the following training sessions:
- Monthly 5km Time Trial
- Speed Interval Training
- Long Group Runs (5-6 miles)
- Pit-Path Hill Repetitions
- Group Fartlek Sessions
NOTE: High Visibility Clothing is required for all winter training sessions. A selection of Hi-Viz kit is available to order from the Club Kit Page.
Summer Training Programme
April to September Inclusive
Tuesdays: 7:30pm start for the following monthly training sessions:
- 1st Tuesday: 5km time trial
- 2nd Tuesday: Equal Recovery Intervals
(3 minutes fast, 3 minutes jog, total 6 miles in abilty groups)
- 3rd Tuesday: Multi-Terrain Run (5-6 miles)
- 4th Tuesday: Off-Road Hill Repetitions
- 5th Tuesday: Multi-Terrain Run (5-6 miles) or track session
Thursdays: 7:30pm start for speed-work sessions (intervals or pyramid) on the track.
Poor weather may mean sessions on the fields are rescheduled at short notice.
NOTE: During April and September High Visibility Clothing is required for all sessions. A selection of Hi-Viz kit is available to order from the Club Kit Page